This Is Your Gluten Free Survival Guide.
Gluten Free Today. What does it mean?
The biggest myths, tips and secrets of gluten free living at your fingertips.
Have you been diagnosed with Celiac disease or other autoimmune disease?
Do you just want to learn all there’s to know about gluten-free life and GF diets?
There is plenty of gluten-free information available now. Right?
Many people still struggle to find good quality answers to their questions about gluten-free diets, gluten sensitivity and gluten intolerance.
Celiac disease patients must follow a strict gluten free diet as part of their treatment. Did you know that one in almost 130 people have Celiac disease? That‘s huge!! And about 85% of them go undiagnosed. That’s just sad. So many people have the symptoms and most of them go unrecognized. That’s why it’s my mission to bring this information to you, my readers.
I have Crohn’s disease and it’s in full remission because I chose to be very proactive and heal my body with more holistic methods. I am a pharmacist but I can give the traditional medications only a small credit for my healing.
I healed my chronic condition with Functional medicine methods that include diet change, holistic lab based protocols and natural dietary supplements. I now also practice Functional medicine and see many chronic patients in my private practice that were completely unaware that there are more natural methods of healing chronic conditions.
GF diet is the first step in the healing method I use and it works. Gluten free diets are not just for Celiacs. Gluten free cooking has benefits for most chronic patients that I have seen.
Staying off gluten benefits most patients with digestive disorders and patients with chronic inflammation. Staying off gluten works even if you didn’t test positive for gluten sensitivity, gluten intolerance, Celiac disease or Sprue.
Most clients I've seen just do better without gluten in their diet. Many famous stars are now completely gluten-free and not just for the hype. But because they feel better..MUCH better.
You can absolutely feel better without gluten if you have gluten intolerance, gluten allergy, Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. You can even feel better without gluten if you have gastrointestinal problems and immune health issues.
I am so passionate about this because I felt a tremendous difference in the way I felt when I gave up gluten. Most of my clients improved greatly when they got off gluten. And there’s plenty of good research to prove it.
You can do actual testing for gluten sensitivity if you or your doctor still need more convincing. But please remember that lots of tests come back false negative when patients are in fact intolerant to gluten. You need to be experienced to be able to do these tests because it requires lots of special instructions given to you prior to the testing that most doctor simply don’t have the time for, or simply don’t have the newer state of the art gluten testing.
A change to a gluten free diet should go smoothly and comfortably. But in the beginning for most of us, it doesn’t.
If you still can’t find a great tasting GF bread or GF cake, you are not alone. It took me seven years to get my family happy and satisfied without gluten. It doesn’t mean it will take you this long. That’s why I’m here sharing all these tips and secrets about life without gluten.
Here, on this site you would be able to get all your gluten questions answered.
Here, on this site you would be able to communicate with other Gluten Freeks, like my husband calls us.
Here, you can ask me questions related to health and get very prompt answers.
Here, you can share your recipes and your stories.
Here, we will have gluten-free product reviews.
Here, on this website you would be able to order state of the art testing for gluten intolerance that you wouldn’t be able to get at your doctor’s office. And you can do the testing in the privacy of your own home and send it out by mail.
This isn’t another gluten-free recipe site. I’m not competing with those recipe blogs. This website can offer you so much more. This website is all you need to be able to live happy Gluten-Free.
I’m not a professional chef, but I am an expert on life without gluten. I’ve been gluten-free for years. I was off gluten ever since there was one brand of GF bread on the market. And, I had to get it shipped to my home and wait a week for it.
Did you know that most doctors won’t tell you how much you can improve on a gluten-free diet?
Whether they are not aware of it, or whether they disregard it the fact remains - You suffer for it! And that will soon be a thing of the past. The information you find on my site will empower you to become healthier!
But please, remember just because you see a label “gluten-free” it doesn’t mean it’s good for you. Gluten-free labeling doesn’t mean it’s always healthy. So many gluten-free products are made with loads of sugar and cornstarch.
I am going to be your gluten free police and let you know what's good and what’s not. I’m here to teach you how to differentiate between healthy foods and not so healthy food.
What makes this site different is that it is all you need for gluten-free. I’m here to make you understand how to cook healthier, not just gluten-free, but in general.
Let's celebrate the beginning of your healing with a gluten free lifestyle!
Get on the road to a new healthier You, Gluten Free, but not just gluten-free, Healthy and Gluten-Free!!!
Welcome to all you experienced gluten freeks and gluten free newbies!
My mission is to bring more awareness to gluten sensitivity issues.
This in turn should decrease the number of newly developed autoimmune diseases.
To Your Great Health!
Inna Lukyanovsky, RPH
Functional Medicine Practitioner
NOTICE: All of the information that I offer on this site is protected by the First Amendment of the US Constitution and is offered freely as information. It is in no way to be construed as medical advice nor is it to be used as such. Always discuss any health conditions with a medical practitioner before acting on any information provided herein.
- About Us. Learn From My Experience For Healthier You.
- About Us page. This Page Is For You To Learn About Us.
- Contact Us.
- Here You Can Contact Us With Your Questions Or Concerns.
- Ask Health Questions. Ask About Gluten Free Living.
- Ask Health Questions. Ask About Gluten Free Diet, gluten Free Recipes And Health Realted Questions.
- Gluten Free Diet Survival Guide. Greatest Tips For Gluten Free Cooking.
- Gluten Free Diet Guide. Learn Great Tips And Secrets About Gluten Free Cooking and GF Diet Plan.
- Gluten Free Living. Great Tips For Living Gluten Free!
- Gluten Free Living. Get Easy Tips For Gluten Free Eating And Gluten Free Dining. Learn To Eat Healthy!
- Gluten Free Life. Life Without Gluten Simplified. Learn These Great Tips!
- Gluten Free Today. Get Newest Gluten-Free Information For Your Immune Health Benefits. Learn About Easy Gluten-Free Meals.
- Gluten Free Recipes. You Need A Healthy GF Recipe To Stay Well.
- Gluten Free Recipes For You And Me. Nothing Makes You Happier Than Making Your Family A Healthy Gluten-Free Recipe Which Makes Them Smile!
- Gluten Free Foods. Get Great And New Information On GF Foods.
- Gluten Free Foods. GF Food Guide Is Here For Healthier You. Learn How To Distinguish “Fake” Gluten Free Diet Foods From Real Healthy Ones.
- Hidden Gluten. Great Tips For Gluten Free Kitchen.
- Hidden Gluten Is Everywhere. Have Allergy To Gluten? Not Sure? You Need To Know What To Expect How To Live Gluten Free Happily.
- Gluten Free Club. Gluten Intolerance Group. Celiac Forum.
- Gluten Free Club. Get Into Our Gluten Intolerance Group And Celiac Forum to Improve Your Life. This Is Where We Share Our Gluten Free Stories, Gluten Free Diet Experience, Gluten Free Recipes,etc .
- Gluten Free Survival Guide. Secrets of Gluten-Free Diet and Gluten-Free Cooking
- Gluten Free Living Is Becoming So Popular For A Great Reason. Learn Here How You Can Improve Your Digestive And Immune Health On GF Diet. Get Into Our Health Conscious Gluten-Free Club.